In partnership with Amazon and Infineon, we designed this seminar to help our developer community understand how to optimise far-field Alexa-enabled devices.
What a turn-out! We welcomed delegates from over 50 companies. And with presentations from XMOS, Amazon and Infineon our delegates enjoyed an interactive morning learning about far-field voice capture and how to get best in class performance from our technology.
The seminar covered:
• How to build far-field Alexa voice interfaces into consumer devices
• The Alexa Voice Service architecture and latest AVS SDK features
• XMOS development kits and the optimisation tools available
• Infineon MEMs microphones and best practise for mechanical and acoustic implementation
• Getting hands-on with real-life implementations
It was followed by an exclusive lunch, hosted by Mark Lippett, CEO XMOS and all of the speakers and supporters from our partners and distributors.
Thank you to all who helped make this event possible. As anyone who organises events will know, it takes a lot of planning, pain and a little bit of magic to bring it together successfully on the day. The positive feedback from those who attended made it all wonderfully worthwhile.
Our developers’ events are by invitation only. If you’re interested in joining a future event, just enter your email address and we’ll message you with details of our latest news and upcoming events.
Grateful thanks to the wonderful event support received from from our local distributors Weikeng, Macnica and Lestina.