XCORE-VOICE is a highly flexible voice solution that allows you to pick and choose voice components to run alongside your desired AI model. Detailed documentation is available to guide you through options as highlighted in the sections below.
We have included two example designs that will enable you to get started immediately.
Following that you can download the source code to further compile, according to your needs.
Far-Field Voice Local Command
- Dual PDM microphone with point and stationary noise reduction with integrated speech recognition engine.
- Recognising 16 sample commands with control of peripherals via UART. Optional audio play-back “spoken response”.
- Easily modified, provided as source with extensive libraries. Create your own custom through our partners.
Far-Field Voice Assistant
- 2-microphone far-field voice assistant front-end
- Audio pipeline including echo cancelation, interference cancelling and noise suppression
- Stereo reference input and voice assistant output each supported as I2S or USB (UAC2.0)
An XMOS solution is a convenient way to access a collection of software, examples, libraries and documentation for developers with an application in mind, and where all the components are guaranteed to work together.
XMOS Frameworks are a collection of high-level components, already interoperable and sharing a common design approach.
|CONTAINED WITHIN FWK-VOICE||DESCRIPTION||DOCUMENTATION|
|Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)||Configurable for number of microphones and play-back channels||HTML|
|Automatic Delay Estimation and Correction (ADEC)||Functions for measuring and correcting delay offsets between AEC reference and loudspeaker signals||HTML|
|Interference Canceller (IC)||Point noise cancellation, using two microphone input||HTML|
|Noise Suppression (NS)||Removes stationary noise||HTML|
|Automatic Gain Control (AGC)||Maintains output between target levels||HTML|
|Voice To Noise Ratio Estimator (VNR)||ML based alternative to a classic VAD, providing a more informative estimation of voice presence in noise.||HTML|
XMOS Libraries provide reusable software, as source, for common functions
|Allows 1 to 16 PDM microphones to be connected to an xcore device, with configurable filtering and decimation.||HTML|
|Comprehensive library of mathematical and DSP functions, including integer, float, vectorised and complex operations.||HTML|
Speech Recognition Partners