xcore-voice is built upon xcore.ai – the fast, flexible, economical crossover processor designed to enable voice and intelligent IoT applications.
This is a software-defined, low-power voice solution that addresses multiple markets. High performance DSP algorithms are used to extract human speech from noisy environments at distance, while simultaneously running AI payloads such as wake words and speech recognition. The audio front end incorporates far-field voice processing, on/off-line voice command recognition and turnkey example designs that enable product designers to deliver ‘across-the-room’ voice interfaces quickly and cost-effectively with optimal audio quality.
- Two PDM microphone interfaces
- Digital signal processing pipeline
- Full duplex, stereo, Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- Reference audio via I2S with automatic bulk delay insertion
- Point noise suppression via interference canceller
- Switchable stationary noise suppressor
- Programmable Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Flexible audio output routing and filtering
- Independent audio paths for communications and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Support for Wanson speech recognition or chooser-defined 3rd party ASR
- Full speed USB2.0 compliant device supporting USB Audio Class (UAC) 2.0
- Flexible peripheral interfaces
- Programmable digital general-purpose inputs and outputs
- Far-Field Voice Local Command (FFD)
- Far-Field Voice Assistance (FFVA)
- Boot from QSPI Flash
- Default firmware image for power-on operation
- Option to boot from a local host processor via SPI
- Device Firmware Update (DFU) via USB or other transport
- Typical power consumption 300-350mW
- Low power modes down to 55mW (using DEMO VNR)
LET’S GET STARTED
Getting started on xcore-voice is easy – simply purchase the dev kit and download the software!
Click the button below and follow the instructions.