xCORE-200 explorer kit
The xCORE-200 eXplorerKIT features a 3D accelerometer, a 3-axis gyroscope and six servo interfaces for rapid prototyping of motor and motion control projects. This coupled with a combination of 100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, high speed USB and 53 high performance GPIO make it ideal for a wide range of products, ranging from robotics and motion control to time sensitive networking and digital audio.
xCORE-200 explorerKIT board
- 16 logical cores, up to 2000MIPS 512KB SRAM
- High speed USB interface
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet interface
- 53 high speed GPIO
- 3D Accelerometer and magnetometer
- Six servo interfaces
- Powered from USB micro-B connectors
- Includes xTAG debug adaptor
The hardware and software listed on this page may be subject to a license agreement – see License Agreements.