The xcore.ai multichannel audio platform provides a scalable and
flexible hardware and software solution for a wide range of consumer
and professional audio products.
The multichannel audio platform is based on an xcore.ai multicore
controller; the XU316-1024-TQ128-C24, and includes a high-speed
USB 2.0 PHY, flexible GPIO and 16 logical cores that deliver up to 2400
MIPS of deterministic processing power.
The guaranteed Hardware-ResponseTM time of xcore technology always
ensures lowest latency bit perfect audio streaming to and from the USB
The XMOS XTC development tools enable quick customisation for
product differentiating features.
- High-speed USB 2.0 compliant device with low loopback latency.
- High resolution audio playback delivered through PCM up to 192kHz, 32 bits.
- Flexible clocking architecture supports multiple synchronisation configurations and low jitter, high quality audio capture and playback.
- Source code reference software and integrated suite of development tools mean royalty-free deployment and a fast time to market.
- Simultaneous multi-channel playback and record from host interface with support for over 8 channels.
- Flexible, deterministic and responsive processing power, easily customisable to meet specific product requirements.
|xcore.ai Multichannel Audio Platform Hardware Manual||1V1||2022-11-21||Download|
|xcore.ai Multichannel Audio Platform Design Files||1V1||2022-11-22||Download|
|USB Audio Software||7.3.1||2023-06-22||Download|
|USB Audio User Guide||7.3.1||2023-06-22||Download|
Our flexible microcontrollers are ideal for rapid product design and innovation in the professional multichannel audio and consumer Hi-Res USB audio markets. Whether you require audio playback, recording, or a combination of both, our multichannel and USB audio solutions enable on-time bit-perfect audio from multiple inputs.