The xcore.ai multichannel audio platform provides a scalable and flexible hardware and software solution for a wide range of consumer and professional audio products.
The multichannel audio platform is based on an xcore.ai multicore controller; the XU316-1024-TQ128-C24, and includes a high-speed USB 2.0 PHY, flexible GPIO and 16 logical cores that deliver up to 2400 MIPS of deterministic processing power.
The guaranteed Hardware-Response time of xcore technology always ensures lowest latency bit perfect audio streaming to and from the USB host.
The XMOS XTC development tools enable quick customisation for product differentiating features.
- High-speed USB 2.0 compliant device with low loopback latency.
- High resolution audio playback delivered through PCM up to 192kHz, 32 bits.
- Flexible clocking architecture supports multiple synchronisation configurations and low jitter, high quality audio capture and playback.
- Source code reference software and integrated suite of development tools mean royalty-free deployment and a fast time to market.
- Simultaneous multi-channel playback and record from host interface with support for over 8 channels.
- Flexible, deterministic and responsive processing power, easily customisable to meet specific product requirements.
|AN01008: Extending USB Audio with Digital Signal Processing||2023-10-05||Download|
|USB Audio User Guide||7.3.1||2023-06-22||Download|
|USB Audio Software||7.3.1||2023-06-22||Download|
|xcore.ai Multichannel Audio Platform Design Files||1V1||2022-11-22||Download|
|xcore.ai Multichannel Audio Platform Hardware Manual||1V1||2022-11-21||Download|
Our flexible microcontrollers are ideal for rapid product design and innovation in the professional multichannel audio and consumer Hi-Res USB audio markets. Whether you require audio playback, recording, or a combination of both, our multichannel and USB audio solutions enable on-time bit-perfect audio from multiple inputs.