xCORE-VOICE Smart Microphone | XMOS
XVSM-2000 SMART MICROPHONE
The xCORE-VOICE USB Smart Microphone (XVSM-2000) provides high performance hands-free voice capture (up to 3m) using microphone aggregation with advanced DSP technology and xCORE’s industry leading control and connectivity.
The XVSM-2000 can be used stand-alone as a USB conferencing solution, or embedded with an Applications Processor to provide a high-integrity voice interface. Advanced DSP capabilities that include beamforming, half-duplex acoustic echo cancellation and de-reverb ensure that voice sources can be delivered with high quality, guaranteeing exceptional user-experience for conference participants, or speech recognition systems.
xCORE-VOICE XVSM-2000 PROCESSOR
- xCORE-VOICE XVSM-2000 processor
- Programmable multicore microcontroller
- Integrated microphone and voice DSP
- Beamforming with configurable beam width and non-stationary noise suppression (up to 20dB attenuation)
- Half-duplex acoustic echo cancellation (up to 80dB att.)
- Stationary noise suppression (up to 20dB att.)
- De-reverb (up to 20dB att.)
- High speed USB2.0 compliant device Multichannel USB Audio Class 2.0
- Optional TDM (time division multiplexed) interface
- Voice capture
- Up 3m distant
- Up to 16 element PDM microphone array
- Up to 100dB SNR
- Audio output options
- I2S mono/stereo output
- DSP options: compressor, limiter
- Package options
- System control options
- Industry’s most flexible GPIO
- Extensive general purpose libraries
XVSM-2000 SAMPLE HOLDERS: SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION
If you have received XVSM-2000 samples and require access to related software and documentation, log in to your MyXMOS account and click "Submit". Access will be given after we have verified your account details.
To request samples, contact your local Sales Manager.