xCORE-VOICE Processors | XMOS
XMOS voice processors maximise the multichannel audio capabilities of xCORE devices, high quality integrated DSP and flexible I/O, to deliver high quality far-field voice capture solutions in a single device. With interfaces defined in software, XMOS provides the most flexible high quality solution for designers and fastest time-to-market.
Based on arrays of digital MEMS microphone arrays, captured streams can be backhauled over USB or I2S interfaces to application processors, DSPs and PCs, or sent over a secure wireless connection to cloud speech recognition services.
xCORE-VOICE solutions provide affordable voice interfaces for many product categories including: smart speakers and TVs, gaming consoles, IoT home hubs and home appliances.
xCORE VocalFusion Voice Processors
xCORE VocalFusion far-field voice interfaces:
- capture voice up to 5m distant, using arrays of MEMS microphones;
- apply complex microphone and acoustic DSP to captured signals;
- use full-duplex acoustic echo cancellation to enable barge-in and voice activation;
- connect directly to an application processor or remote Cloud services;
- deliver high quality audio streams to ASR services or human-friendly voice output to standard comms ports;
- include High-Speed USB or I2S host interfaces;
- support keyword activation technologies used to trigger always-on products;
- programmable I/O for control interfaces.
REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION
XMOS has a wide range of solutions for far-field voice capture. If you would like further information on products like XVF3000 and VocalFusion Speaker please use the online form to send us some brief details about your company and project.
REGISTER FOR BETA PROGRAM
XMOS is running a private beta program for XVF and VocalFusion Speaker with selected customers and partners. If you would like to participate in the next phase of the beta program please complete the online request for access form.