xCORE-200 Ethernet (XE) Multicore Microcontrollers | XMOS
XE/XEF: GIGABIT ETHERNET
The xCORE-200 Ethernet family of devices (XE and XEF) extends the popular xCORE architecture to provide increased performance, memory footprint and flexibility for the most demanding applications.
xCORE-200 XL/XLF implements a dual-issue processor pipeline to boost peak compute performance to 2000MIPS and 1000MMACS. Up to 512KB on-chip SRAM memory is available. Each member of the xCORE-200 family has an embedded flash option for applications where additional security is required.
- Devices ranging from 16 to 32 cores
- Multicore compute between 2000MIPS (16 core) and 4000MIPS (32 cores)
- Integrated Gb Ethernet RGMII interface
- Integrated USB 2.0 PHY for high/full-speed host and device operation
- Flexible, high performance configurable I/O capability
- Up to 1024KB on-board memory for demanding applications
- Embedded QuadSPI flash options - up to 2048KB on-board
- DSP integration using our native 32b/64b instructions
- Free software library support to implement your exact mix of peripherals
- Easy to use with our free xTIMEcomposer tools
xCORE-200 Ethernet devices are available in a range of resource densities, package, performance and temperature grades depending on your needs.