- Evaluation board based on xCORE XVF3500 voice processor
- 4-Mic linear array with 33mm spacing
- True stereo-AEC
- Exceptional far-field voice capture with advanced voice DSP
VocalFusion Stereo Kit for Amazon AVS
VocalFusion Stereo Dev Kit for Amazon AVS
The kit features a compact four-microphone linear array, that enables developers and OEMs to add far-field voice capture to stereo consumer electronics and IoT products. The linear design is optimised for integration into set-top boxes, TVs, soundbars, digital media adaptors and other stereo audio and visual consumer electronics.
The captured voice signals are crystal clear even in noisy environments, enabling conversations and commands to be accurately processed and passed to the Alexa client running on a system processor.
What's in the box?
XVF3500 processor board
- XVF3500 voice processor
- Low jitter clock source
- DAC with integrated headphone amplifier
- USB bus powered
Linear microphone array card
- 4x PDM MEMS microphones
- 33.33mm inter-mic spacing
- xTAG debugger
- USB cable x2 + ribbon cable + RPi interface cable
Detail: XVF3500 stereo-AEC voice processor
- Voice processor for far-field voice capture applications, with integrated Voice DSP, includes:
- 4 microphone adaptive beamformer
- Full-duplex stereo-AEC with barge-in support
- Dereverberation, noise suppression, gain control
- 4-mic digital microphone interface
- I2S serial audio interface + I2C serial control interface
- High speed USB2.0 compliant device
You will also need: Raspberry Pi 3 and other peripherals detailed in Getting Started Guide
How do I get one?
Let's get started
- Another world first for XMOS: stereo-AEC far-field linear development kit for AVS, qualified by Amazon
- New XMOS Development Kit for Integrating Alexa into Slim Profile and Wall-Mounted Devices
- With Infineon XENSIV™ MEMS microphones: XMOS announces their new stereo-AEC far-field linear development kit for Amazon AVS
- Can't find what you are looking for? Contact us.