The Display sliceCARD brings a 480 x 272 RGB display to sliceKIT. The xCORE multicore microcontroller drives the display directly without the use of an external LCD controller, via a parallel RGB interface. Using the LCD controller software you can add a display to any system. The SDRAM slice could also be a useful addition to your system, providing additional data memory for frame buffering.
Want to drive a different display? - no problem, the LCD software can easily be modified to support other display configurations, up to 800x600.
LCD sliceCARD Features
- 480 x 272 full color display
- 40-pin ZIF connector with ribbon cable to the display
- Resistive touch screen with 2 wire interface to xCORE
- xCORE-200 USB sliceKIT | XK-SK-XU216-ST
- xCORE-200 General Purpose sliceKIT | XK-SK-XL216-ST
- xCORE-USB sliceKIT | XK-SK-U16-ST
- xCORE-General Purpose sliceKIT | XK-SK-L2-ST
- xCORE-Analog sliceKIT | XK-SK-A16-ST