Part #: XK-SK-X200-ST
Silicon on Board: XE216-512-FB236
The xCORE-200 sliceKIT features our 16-core device (XE216-512-FB236) which delivers the deterministic, responsive processing required to handle a variety of peripheral interfaces, data processing and control tasks.
We also provide Gigabit Ethernet, UART and I2C communications and I/O interfacing as part of the kit. These capabilities can be developed with our rapidly expanding library of sliceKIT I/O boards.
Your application development is supported by a range of library peripherals, which are seamlessly integrated into xTIMEcomposer Studio, allowing you to drag and drop your multicore microcontroller configuration into your xCORE-200 sliceKIT.
xCORE-200 sliceKIT FEATURES
- XE216-512-FB236 device
- 16 logical cores, 512KB SRAM, up to 2000MIPS
- Flexible core board supporting up to four digital I/O slots for sliceCARDs
- Gigabit Ethernet sliceCARD for 1000Mb applications; also compatible with existing 10/100Mbps Ethernet slice (XA-SK-E100)
- GPIO sliceCARD
- xTAG debug adaptor
- Supported by xTIMEcomposer software tools
- Audio | XA-SK-AUDIO
- Ethernet | XA-SK-E100
- GPIO | XA-SK-GPIO
- IS-BUS | XA-SK-ISBUS
- MultiUART | XA-SK-UART-8
- Design FilesVersionUpdated