XC-1A Development Kit
Part #: XC-1A
Silicon on Board: XS1-G04B-FB512
The XC-1A Development Kit will be removed from sale, effective 31/1/16. For further information including recommended replacement see EOL notice.
The XC-1A Development Board contains everything you need to start exploring the XMOS multicore microcontroller technology. It can be powered by an external 5V power supply, or the USB cable provided which also provides a JTAG interface between the card and XMOS Tools.
- Single XS1-G4 device
- 4Mbits SPI FLASH memory
- 16 user-configurable LEDs
- Four push buttons
- JTAG and serial interfaces
- Four expansion areas suitable for IDC headers
- Through-hole prototyping area for connecting external components
- XC-1A ExamplesTools Compatiblilty: 11.111.0.02012-03-14
- Design FilesVersionUpdated