1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by XMOS Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age (XMOS staff members are excluded from the draw).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will run until midnight (BST) on Friday 1st May, 2020. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw, collect and compile all six pieces of our jigsaw puzzle shared on the XMOS LinkedIn Company Page from Tuesday 28h April – Thursday 30th April, 2020. Send a picture of your completed puzzle to email@example.com by midnight (BST) on Friday 1st May, 2020, stating your name, company and a single sentence on an AI use case that you would like to bring to life.
9. XMOS will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be one xcore.ai Explorer Board which will be available by August 2020.
11. The winner will be drawn at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. XMOS reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of XMOS regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The winner will be notified after 4th May, 2020 via the email provided.
16. XMOS will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
17. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and XMOS reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
18. Please allow until September 2020 for delivery of the prize.
Data protection and publicity
19. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by XMOS for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
20. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work via the LinkedIn XMOS Company Page, the XMOS website, and the xcore.ai website as appropriate.
21. XMOS does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
26. XMOS does not provide any form of practical or technical support for this prize.
27. XMOS reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.