The VocalFusion XVF3000 mono-AEC voice processor gives you up-close voice capture quality and processing accuracy at far-field range – even in noisy environments. Includes mono-AEC making it ideal if you want to embed a voice interface into a smart panel, kitchen appliance or smart speaker.
Accurate voice capture and barge-in from across the room even when music is playing loudly and the commands are spoken softly.
Full duplex mono-AEC, noise suppression and dereverberation. Cuts out noise and echo for optimised ASR processing.
With beamforming to track the voice of interest, you’ll get best in class performance at all angles and over long distances.
XVF3000 voice processor
- Programmable voice processor for far-field handsfree communication
- 4 microphone adaptive beamformer supporting linear and circular arrays
- Full duplex AEC with barge-in support (up to 50dB att.)
- Noise suppression (up to 15dB att.)
- 128 pin TQFP package 0.4mm pitch
Host interface options
- High speed USB2.0 compliant device
- Multichannel USB Audio Class 1.0 16kHz or 48kHz sample rate
- Control interface
- Optional I2S interface
- 16kHz or 48kHz sample rate
- I2C control interface
Audio output options
- I2S output to DAC, 16kHz or 48kHz PCM