The VocalFusion XVF3500 stereo-AEC voice processor gives you up-close voice capture quality and processing accuracy at far-field range – even in noisy environments. Includes stereo-AEC making it ideal if you want to embed a voice interface into a smart TV, soundbar, set-top box or digital media adaptor.
Accurate voice capture and barge-in from across the room even when music is playing loudly and the commands are spoken softly.
Full duplex mono-AEC, noise suppression and dereverberation. Cuts out noise and echo for optimised ASR processing.
With beamforming to track the voice of interest, you’ll get best in class performance at all angles and over long distances.
Programmable voice processor with stereo-AEC
- 4-ch digital microphone interface
- Voice DSP processing
- Full duplex stereo Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) with barge-in and programmable AEC latency
- Adaptive beamformer for linear arrays
- Dereverberation, Noise suppression, Automatic Gain Control
- Direction of arrival (DOA) indication
- Inter-IC Sound (I2S) audio interface, 48kHz sample rate
- High speed USB2.0 compliant device, 48kHz sample rate
- Multichannel USB Audio Class 1.0
- I2S output to DAC, up to 48kHz PCM
System control options
- Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) serial control interface
- USB control interface
167 ball FBGA package 0.5mm pitch