The xCORE Array Microphone features 7 MEMS microphones with PDM (Pulse Density Modulation) output connected to our XUF216-512 xCORE-200 multicore microcontroller. The xCORE Array Microphone provides an ideal platform for a range of multichannel microphone aggregation products.
xCORE Microphone Array board
- xCORE-200 XU216 multicore microcontroller
- USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant device, backwards compatible to UAC 1.0
- Voice capture: x7 PDM MEMS microphones (IM69D130)
- Audio out: 3.5mm headphone jack
- User interface: 4 buttons and 13 LEDs
- xSYS connector for JTAG debug
Array microphone interface library
- PDM to PCM format conversion
- Four channel decimator
- Programmable output sample rate
- 8, 12, 16, 24 or 48kHz
- 7.35, 11.025, 14.7, 22.05 or 44.1 kHz
- Up to 100dB dynamic range
- Microphone gain compensation
- Optional delay line per microphone
- 1.3us resolution
USB Audio Driver Support: See USB Audio Driver Support for detailed information.
The hardware and software listed on this page may be subject to a license agreement - see License Agreements.