XMOS high-performance digital signal processing solutions help you build the Amazon Voice Service (AVS) voice interaction service quickly into your products. Our mono-AEC voice processor gives you up-close voice capture quality and processing accuracy at far-field range – even in noisy environments. Ideal if you want to integrate Alexa into kitchen appliances and smart panels for lighting, heating and security products.
Accurate voice capture and barge-in from across the room even when music is playing loudly and the commands are spoken softly.
Full duplex mono-AEC, noise suppression and dereverberation. Cuts out noise and echo for optimised ASR processing.
With beamforming to track the voice of interest, you’ll get best in class performance at all angles and over long distances.
VocalFusion 4-mic mono-AEC development kit for Amazon AVS
XVF3000 processor board
- XVF3000 voice processor
- Micro-USB connector for power (optional USB2.0 device connectivity)
- Low jitter, audio quality clock
- Stereo DAC with integrated headphone amplifier
- 4 configurable user input buttons
- 13 user-controlled LEDs
- xTAG interface for JTAG debug
XVF3000 voice processor (programmable for far-field voice capture)
- Full duplex mono acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
- Programmable AEC latency
- 4 channel digital microphone interface
- Adaptive beamformer
- Noise suppression
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Direction of arrival indication (DOA)
Compact microphone array
- Linear, 100mm long
- 4 x Infineon IM69D130 PDM (Pulse Density Modulation) MEMS microphones
- 33.33mm inter-microphone spacing
- Raspberry Pi header
- Inter-Integrated Sound (I2S) audio interfaces
- Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) serial or USB control interface
- High speed USB2.0 compliant
- Multi-channel USB audio class 1.0
- 128-pin TQFP package 0.4mm pitch
The hardware and software listed on this page may be subject to a license agreement - see License Agreements.