VocalFusion Speaker: Linear Array
VocalFusion Speaker - Linear Array
The xCORE VocalFusion™ Speaker kit provides direct interfacing to four PDM (Pulse Density Modulation) microphones in a linear array, with a choice of USB or I2S interfaces to connect to application or host processors. Based on the XVF3000 series voice processor, the kit provides the ideal evaluation platform for applications such as smart TVs and smart speakers.
Voice sources are isolated from unwanted noise with the integration of advance DSP techniques including beamforming, echo cancellation and noise suppression.
Keyword trigger detection delivered by Sensory enables users to activate devices simply by speaking instead of having to physically touch the device.
A rich set of optimisation parameters are available to ensure that the best results are achieved for the individual acoustics of the end product. These parameters include adjustment to noise attenuation and gain control as well as numerous optimisations for echo cancellation.
XVF3100 voice processor features
- Integrated Voice DSP, including:
- 4 microphone adaptive beamformer
- Full-duplex mono-AEC with barge-in support
- Dereverberation, noise suppression, gain control
- 4-mic digital microphone array with 33mm spacing
- High speed USB2.0 compliant device
- Optional I2S audio and I2C control interface