Danville Signal designs and develops DSP based solutions with an emphasis on high performance audio products. We leverage can this signal processing expertise to satisfy your next generation or new product development needs. We work across a broad set of audio applications including DSP loudspeaker crossovers and bass management, high quality 2.1 or multichannel consumer audio, musical instruments effects, algorithm demonstration, video conferencing, automotive infotainment and reference designs.
We can help you take advantage of XMOS in connectivity solutions for the audio industry. We have off-the-shelf function modules that accelerate your time to market and reduce design risk as well as the ability to integrate these solutions into turnkey products. We want to be your XMOS project partner.
Danville Signal is headquartered in North America.
Skills and Services
- Manufacturing & Design, including Complete Turnkey Options
- SHARC-Based DSP Boards and Solutions
- Concept Design & Development
- Project Management & Review
- Schematic & PCB Board Layout
- Software Programming (XMOS, SHARC & Windows)
- Licensing Options Available
AMI Technologies has unique expertise in embedded technologies for audio, speech and video processing. Their experts deal with the customer requirements from concept to reference designs and deliverables with high quality and continuous support in product integration. Integrity, constant innovation and committed teamwork are basic principles of the company. AMI has helped may Tier-1 OEMs to bring the innovative products in their designs, played key roles in the audio segments like automotive, consumer, professional audio, Portable Media, loud speaker processing. As well as its embedded services capabilities, AMI offers complete DSP libraries for audio products.
AMI Technologies are located in Hyderabad, India.
Skills and Services
- Embedded Software/Firmware Developments
- Developing and Optimizing Software Modules: MIPS, Memory
- Optimized DSP library, Post Processing Modules, ASRC
- System Designs and Real Time Tuning
- Audio Design Tools: VisualAudio / Audio Weaver
- Hands on Industrial Standards: Audio / Speech / Video
- Floating-point to Fixed-point conversion