XMOS is a leading supplier of voice-enabled solutions to the consumer electronics market. The combination of our unique silicon architecture and highly differentiated software offering positions us at the crossover between voice processing, biometrics and artificial intelligence.
Privately-held and well-funded, the business stands at the threshold of explosive growth over the next 24-36 months. In support of this growth, XMOS now seeks to appoint an experienced program manager to lead complex cross-functional programs from specification to delivery.
This position would suit an experienced project manager looking to expand his or her responsibilities and to have a significant impact in a growing technology business.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of multiple interdisciplinary development programs from specification to delivery.
- Responsible for program scope, schedule and budget.
- Identification and active management of program risks and issues.
- Working with engineering and operations teams to deliver pragmatic, integrative solutions to technical and logistical problems.
- Preparation of summary and detail project documentation.
- Management of third-parties - partners, contractors and customers - as appropriate.
- Establishment of the XMOS Program Management Office; development of appropriate program management processes; identification and integration of PMO best practice; management of continuous improvement within PMO.
Qualifications, Experiences and Attributes:
- Qualified to graduate level in a relevant discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in project/program management in a technology business.
- Experience of software and embedded system development.
- Strong alignment with agile/lean methodologies.
- Experience of working in a matrixed development environment.
- Sophisticated relationship and influencing skills. The successful individual needs to be comfortable working across multiple stakeholder groups from C-level downwards.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Resilient and determined; engaged and a critical thinker; a problem solver.
- Strong focus on execution and delivery, with attention to detail.
- Experience of the voice or consumer audio markets.
- Relevant project/program management certification.
- Experience of appropriate quality standards, e.g. ISO9001:2015
- Reports to: Vice President, Marketing.
- Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
- Private health care (inc dental)
- 26 days’ vacation
- Contributory pension scheme
- Stock options