Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role has responsibility for the specification and delivery of XMOS products into the voice marketplace.
This position would suit a product manager looking to transition into a demanding role with a leader in the voice market.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ownership and development of specific XMOS voice products: audio processors, reference designs and software libraries.
- Ownership of relevant inbound and outbound marketing activities: environmental and competitive analysis; targeting and positioning; development of business cases; product definition and development.
- Execution: act as a focus to drive product plans through XMOS product management process to completion.
- Business development: deliver strong pre- and post-sales support to strategic and focus accounts.
- Cross-functional management: work across XMOS to develop performant cross-functional teams focused on product delivery.
- Industry participation: participate in trade shows/conferences promoting and positioning XMOS as a leader in the voice market.
Qualifications, Experiences and Attributes:
- Qualified to graduate level in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of the voice or consumer audio markets.
- Able to build credible commercial and engineering relationships within customers and partners.
- Able and willing to travel internationally (up to 20%).
- Sophisticated communication and influencing skills across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Resilient and determined.
- Engaged and a critical thinker.
- Process-driven, delivery-focused.