Acoustic Test Automation Engineer
XMOS is a leading supplier of voice-enabled solutions to the consumer electronics market. The combination of our unique silicon architecture and highly differentiated software offering positions us at the crossover between voice processing, biometrics and artificial intelligence.
Privately-held and well-funded, the business stands at the threshold of explosive growth over the next 24-36 months. In support of this growth, XMOS is looking for an Acoustic Test Automation Engineer to complement the Hampton, NH based Firmware and Algorithms Team, developing next generation voice control products.
This position would suit a test automation engineer looking to to have a significant impact in a growing technology business. Candidates with a strong interest in acoustics and voice control development, but lacking relevant experience will be given consideration.
- Collaborate with product development teams in Hampton, NH and Bristol, UK offices
- Define and develop automated test environments, test setups, and test cases
- Perform data analysis, write reports, and present results
- Assist with root cause analysis of failures
- Ensure XMOS audio products are of the highest quality and are delivered on schedule
- A degree in an Engineering or related discipline (CS, EE, Physics, Acoustics, etc.). Candidates with relevant equivalent experience are encouraged to apply.
- Passionate about quality and software testing
- Experience developing test automation software
- Development experience in Python and other scripting tools
- Strong organizational skills and heavy attention to detail
- Knowledge of audio equipment and data formats
- Experience with acoustic device characterization and testing
- Experience working with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or Buildbot
- Database experience.