- Voice-user interfaces will be driven by programmable silicon (EDN Europe)
- xCORE-based voice controllers for the IoT (embedded.com)
- XMOS partners with Advanced Media to deliver Japanese language Voice Interface
- How Would You Use 32 Mics? XMOS Touts Their Microphone Array (EE Journal)
- » View All News and Events
VOICE CONTROLLERS FOR THE INTERNET OF THINGS
In less than a decade, we will interact with hundreds of electronic devices every day in our home, car and office. Our ability to configure and control these devices will directly affect our quality of life. "There is an app for that" simply doesn’t scale - a new generation of user interface is required based on natural language, where everyday words and phrases are used to communicate our intent. Just as speech enabled humans to communicate within a rich and diverse society, so these natural language interfaces (NLI) will revolutionize the way we interact with technology. Read more ...